Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Power of Words

I am 'borrowing' this video off another blog I have been reading. It is powerful.  Enjoy and take it to heart.



As an author, words are very important. I am researching about editing and there is a lot of advice out there on sloppy words and ineffective phrases. (Which I am certain I use too many of them.) Just remember the term ... learning curve, as you read my story.

So as I edit my six manuscripts over the next while I will be using the great advice of the video.

By the way, if you haven't wished your mom a happy Mother's Day yet, make your words count!

To my Mom: I love you for everything you have shown me. Your ability to love others has increased my definition of friend and family so much. Your kindness to everyone I have ever seen you with has allowed me the eyes to see the unlovable and the hearts that are searching to be loved. You have shown me that today is a beautiful day and I MUST see it while I can. Love you MOM!


I made two posts today, so don't forget to scroll down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment